Before you can start collecting data, you will need to install the Collect app in your mobile. Follow these steps to install it on your device:
- Go to the Google Play Store. If you don't have Play store installed in your mobile, follow the steps in this article to install it.
- Tap on the 'Search' bar present in the top of your screen.
- Search for 'SocialCops Collect'.
- Press on Collect - Data Collection Tool. (The icon is a yellow ‘C’ on a black background.)
- Press on the 'Install' button.
- Your device will start installing Collect. A notification will appear in the notifications pull-down menu at the top of your device with the progress of your app download.
- Once Collect has been successfully installed, press on 'Open'. Now you can create your account on Collect and start collecting data.
- Once you have used the app and have any feedback for us, you can also go to Collect on Play Store and write a review of how your experience was.
Note: If you see the message 'Incompatible with your phone' during this process, please check if your device has the right configuration: Which Devices Support the Collect App?