Need to start your data collection? You can use the Collect mobile app to collect responses on your survey.
Now that you have created forms on the collect platform, you can start with your data collection.
But first, you need to install the Collect app on your mobile and create an account on it.
Watch this short video which shows you the steps that you can follow to collect responses using the Collect app.
You can also read the steps below:
Part 1: Creating an account on the Collect app
- On your mobile, go to Google Play Store and type “Collect” in the search bar. Click on "Collect - Data Collection Tool". Alternatively, here's the app download link which you can open on your Android device.
- Click on “Install” to install Collect on your mobile. Once it is installed, open the Collect app to start collecting data.
- Select the language you want and enter your details — your phone number, name, and password. Next, click on “Create Account”.
- Check your messages for an OTP (verification code) and enter it in the Collect app. Now your account is all set! Didn't receive an OTP? Here are the troubleshooting steps.
Part 2: Collecting responses using Collect
Once you have created your account on Collect, follow these steps to collect responses:
- Go to the Collect app on your mobile. You will be able to see all your forms.
- Tap the form that you want to fill. Next, fill in the response using your mobile keypad.
- Once you have collected a response, click on “Submit” to submit it. Collect will ask you to confirm form submission. Click on "Yes".
Congratulations! Your form has been successfully submitted. You can now view and download your responses!