In case your data collectors are not able to see a form on the Collect App, it can be because of a few reasons. Here is what you can do.
If your data collector says that he/she can't see any forms on their Collect mobile app, please do the following:
Case 1. If you are sure that you have added them to a form
Step 1. Ask them to check the internet connection. If their mobile device is not connected, ask them to move to an area with better connectivity.
Step 2. If their mobile is connected, ask them to do the following:
- Go to “Settings” in the top right of the app.
- Click on “Refresh Forms”. This should solve the problem
Case 2. If you are not sure if you have added them to the form
Step 1. Get the data collector's mobile number registered on Collect.
- Ask the data collector to go to "Settings" tab in Collect app present in the top right corner.
- The registered mobile number is beneath the data collector's name.
Step 2. Check if their mobile number has been added to your organization.
- Go to the "Organization" tab on Collect. Next, go to the "All Devices" tab.
- Enter their registered number in the search bar.
- If 'No matching records found' is displayed, please re-check the mobile number.
- If the message stays the same, it would mean that the data collector is not added to your organization.
Step 3. Add them using the steps here: How Can I Add a Member/Manager to a Team from the Collect App?
If you are using Teams on Collect:
Step 1. Check if the data collector is a part of a team in your organization
- Go to the "Organization" tab and type in the mobile number.
- If the count under the 'Managers' and 'Members' columns is 0, they are not added to any team. Please follow the steps mentioned here: How Can I Add a Member/Manager to a Team from the Collect App?
- If there is a non-zero number under the 'Managers' or 'Members' column, click the number. This will show the teams that the data collector is added to as a manager or member.
Step 2. Check if their team has access to a form
- On the Organization tab, check the count under "Forms" for a team.
- If the count is 0, it means that no forms have been added to this team, so people in this team will not be able to see any forms.
To fix this, add a form for this team:
- Click on '0' under Forms.
- Search for the form that should be added to this team.
- Select the form.
- Click on "Add Forms" to add the form to the team.
- Ask the data collector to click on "Refresh Forms" on his/her application.
- If the count is greater than 0, then all the data collectors in that team should be able to view, access, and collect data on that team's forms.
Ask the data collector to follow the steps here: I Can't See Any Forms on the Collect App. What Should I Do?
Help and Support:
If your data collector is still not able to view the form or if you need nay other help, just drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get right back!