Collect provides pre-defined templates which you can use to create surveys. Here's how.
While creating a form/survey, Collect allows you to use pre-defined templates. There are 11 templates which have been created and are ready for use, should they match the theme of your survey. To access these templates, follow the steps below -
- Login on your Collect web dashboard
- Click on Add New Form on the Forms tab
- You'll be able to see a list of all the templates which are available for use.
- Select a template which you would like to use. For example, if you are conducting an survey to assess child development in schools, go to “Education Assessment Survey” and click on View Template. This will give you a preview of the questions in the template so that you can assess if the template suits your survey needs.
- In case the template has questions you are looking for, click on Use this template.
- This will bring the template to an editable format. You can add/delete questions, make changes in the question language, move questions to change the structure and so on.
- Once you're happy with the form, go ahead and click on Publish Form.
Want to create a form from scratch? Learn how to create a new form and add questions.