Collecting data with Collect is as simple as it could be. But before you can start collecting data, here's the steps to create an account on Collect.
Watch a short video or read the steps below to create your Collect web account.
Steps to create a Collect web account -
- Go to www.collect.socialcops.com
- Enter your details in the form on the right-hand side of the screen. You will be able to see fields to enter your name, organization, phone number, email, and password. Enter the details and click on "Register" to confirm.
- A verification code will be sent to your email. Check your email for an email from "Collect Support", copy this verification code.
- Go back to the Collect screen and enter the verification code in the "verify email" field. Next, click on “Verify email”. Haven't received your verification code? Here are the trouble shooting steps.
- Congratulations! Your account has been created, and you can go ahead and create your form now! Now that you've created an account, learn how to create and publish forms.
Note: In case you are facing any problem, you can drop us an email at email@example.com.
Pro Tip: The Collect dashboard lets you create forms and access your collected data, but in order to view your forms and collect data you will have to create an account on the Collect mobile application. Learn how to create an account on the Collect mobile application.