You can solve this problem by doing a "hard-refresh" in your browser. Read on for the steps you can follow to do it.
If your Collect web dashboard is not loading or you are facing any troubles in accessing it, it can be because of a number of reasons ranging from slow internet to outdated version of Collect. In this article, we will explain how you can do a "hard-refresh" in your browser.
Hard-Refreshing Your Browser
Step 1. Go to your Collect account at collect.socialcops.com
Step 2. Based on the type of computer and browser you use, you can choose the right command for doing a hard-refresh from the list below:
Case A. If you are using an Apple computer:
- For Safari: Press Command + Option + R
- For Google Chrome: Press Command + Shift + R
- For Mozilla Firefox: Press Command + Shift + R
- For Internet Explorer: Press Command + R
Case B. If you are using a Windows computer:
- For Google Chrome: Press Control + Shift + R
- For Mozilla Firefox: Press Control + Shift + R
- For Internet Explorer: Press Control + F5/R
Help and Support:
Need any help or have some questions? Just drop us an email at email@example.com and we will get right back!