The Collect web dashboard lets you perform two things: manage your data collection project(s), and manage your account on Collect. Here's how.
Managing Your data collection project
The Collect web dashboard lets you manage your data collection project end-to-end. Using it, you can:
- Create survey forms for data collection
- View and download the collected data
- Manage your organization
These functions are divided into four tabs that are present on the top left of your dashboard. They are as following:
- “Forms” tab: Allows you to create, edit, and publish your survey forms.
- “Data” tab: Allows you to view and download collected data in real time.
- “Organization” tab: Allows you to manage mobile devices and teams.
- “Overview” tab: Allows you to track the progress of your data collection.
Managing Your Collect web account
You can also manage your Collect web account on the dashboard. You can do this using the three tabs present on the top right of your dashboard — “Tutorial”, “Upgrade”, and “Your name”. Let's understand what these tabs are for:
- “Tutorial” tab: You can click on it to play a short video that explains the basics of Collect — from setting up your account to collecting and viewing data.
- “Upgrade” tab: It lets you view different plans available on Collect. You can click on this tab to upgrade your account to a plan that suits your data collection needs.
- Your name/profile tab: It lets you manage your profile on Collect. It has the following parts:
- View Profile: It has three parts:
- User: lets you view and edit your personal details.
- Organization: lets you view and edit the details of your organization.
- Plan: lets you view the details of the plan that you are using on Collect.
- Product Updates: lets you view all the feature changes on the Collect.
- Support Center: lets you access a host of help articles about Collect.
- Contact Us: lets you contact our team with your queries and requests.
- Upgrade Plan: lets you view different plans available on Collect. You can click on this tab to upgrade your account to a plan that suits your data collection needs.
- Sign Out: lets you sign out of your Collect web dashboard.
For a detailed tour of Collect, you can also check out this complete product tour video tutorial.
Help and Support:
Need any help or have some questions? Just drop us an email at email@example.com and we will get right back!