This article tells you how you can access all the responses collected on your questionnaire/form.
Once you have started to collect responses, Collect makes it super simple to track the progress of your survey and view your responses. You can do it by following these steps:
- On the top left corner of the Collect web dashboard, select the “Data” tab.
- Here, you will be able to see all your published forms with the number of responses collected on each.
- Click on the response count button in the “Click to view Responses” column for your desired form.
- You will be led to a screen with the details of all the recorded responses — auditor name, unique IDs, date of submission, time taken and the survey answers.
- You can also filter responses by choosing a specific date range or device. Click on “Refresh” to update your responses after adding a filter.
Once you have viewed the responses, you can also choose to download the data collected in an excel or csv format for further analysis.